Passion, persistence, integrity, innovation, knowledge, team work
Owned and managed by Principal, Danny Malone, who boasts a career in real estate that spans over 20 years, LJ Hooker Broadwater is home to over 25 staff including our sales and property management team, administration staff and a dedicated marketing department.
Danny infuses his exceptional level of real estate expertise and wealth of knowledge into his two offices located in Labrador and Runaway Bay. Honest, open and forthright, Danny instils a strong sense of pride and commitment amongst his team to create a tailored experience for all their clients whilst achieving top tier results.
Today, LJ Hooker features one of the largest residential and commercial sales and property management teams in the industry with more than 8,000 sales professionals, property managers and support team members.
With a franchise network of more than 700 offices across the Asia Pacific including Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, India, Vanuatu, Dubai and Hong Kong, LJ Hooker sold more than AUD$19 billion in real estate last year. The company is one of the largest property managers in the region, managing 130,000 properties totaling $75 billion for investors across Australia and New Zealand.
We are proud of our history and proud to be THE number one real estate brand in Australia.
Recent Awards, acknowledgements and achievements include:
• Multi Million Captains Club Member 2017
• No 1 Agent LJ Hooker Gold Coast for October to December 2016 (Total Income Producer)
• No 1 Agent LJ Hooker Gold Coast for October to December 2016 (Number properties Sold)
• No 1 Top Auction Lister Gold Coast for July to September 2016
• No 1 Top Excellence in Marketing Gold Coast for July to September 2016
• No 1 Listing Agent Gold Coast July to September 2016
• Sales Person of the Year for 2016
• Winner of Customer Service Award 2016
• Captains Club Member 2016
• Top Auction Lister July to September 2016
• Top Excellence in Marketing July to September 2016
• Top Lister July to September 2016